Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the Proposal

... Proposal ...

Mr Ang works like a bullet train.... within the first week of being together... he already told me that he wants to marry me... and in our conversation, he will always cheekily ask, "Do you want to be Mrs Ang?" "Ok!" i always reply.... why not right??? ...anyway also not as in now mah...i always think....

And on 23rd night (24th dec 2009 wee morning) after double o....after only 5 months of being tog... we were talking, talking, talking, talking at the abandoned bus stop next to my flat when

Him (very seriously): Do you want to be Mrs Ang?
Me: ya
Him: I m not joking, u know?
Me: okay lo… then where’s my ring and the kneeling down ceremony???

And he kneeled down (the wrong way though… with both knees… diao!!!) without the ring…. But I still accepted it cos I wanna be Mrs Ang, I wanna be with him, the ah boy who loves me wholeheartedly and one who loves and accepts me for who I really am…. And accepting the proposal now dosen mean I have to go through the ceremony now mah…. Hee… everything will be in 3 – 4 years times... Or so I thought…

and oh boy, I was so very de wrong…. Remember i mention that Mr Ang works like a bullet train??? …. So the schedule now has been hastened to get married within 1.5 years of being tog and hopefully promote to be daddy and mummy ang within 3 years of being tog… hahahaha….

Oh…and I was always thinking why would girls cry when being proposed to… now I know why… it’s the hormone…. Cos although I cried like any other girls…I still dun undertsand what was I crying about…. Diao!!!...so must be the hormones’ fault loh…. =)

No comments: