Monday, July 26, 2010

ring bearer

... Ring bearer ...

was waiting for Mr Ang at Yishun... standing in front of Sk jewellery.... look look look and the piece of 'jewellery' that caught my eyes were these super cute crystal bears.... but need to purchase dun know how much worth of wedding bands ...1k??? 5k??? ... then can receive a pair as free gift...

that very night, mummy was showing me some of her jewellery which she plans to give me as dowry.... a gold set (abit obiang but one of the least obiang one already).... a white gold set which looks pretty....and the set that i always wear on CNY & weddings & functions.... so the set that i have been wearing for the last 10 or so years has been lawfully transfered to me.... hahaha...

she was grumbling that SK dun have any nice jewellery box for her to put the jewellery to present to me....then she complained that they gave her some useless crystal figurines instead.... when she showed me the useless box of crystal figures... i jumped and i screamed for Mr Ang.... so happy until i was dancing around lo... hahaha.... even happier than when i saw the jewellery she was giving me lo... hahahaha...mummy scolded me crazy for being so much happier over the useless crystal bears than the jewellery ....oopx.... and she had gotten the bears for free lo... =P

... mine mine mine..... saw it + like it + got it.... felt so lucky... =)

now looking for a glass dish in the shape of a heart so that i can attach these two cutie bears on to be my ring bearer... =)

No comments: