Monday, September 6, 2010

studying @ starbuck

Chilling (me) and Studying (him) @ STARBUCK

Mr Ang is a super chiongster.... he's already chionging for his tutorial in the first week of his uni life... going to school early (b4 lesson start) and staying late (after lesson finish) to revise on his own.... but being a sweet boy who will spend time with me despite his busy schedule, he has been bringing me out to chill every sunday night if possible... and our favourite chill place is the starbuck at civic centre.... =)


our drink for the night....ice blend with double chocolate chip....


him doing his tutorial ...with his own notes...and his senior's notes & tutorial for reference


my pinky furry heart heart book


which i used to do all my wedding planning..and on this page is the design for the wish cards (left) and the names of the jie meis and xiong dis & the sponsors (right)


Mr Ang trying to explain to me about electric charges, conductivity, electric field, current density, surface area....

still trying....
"u know, this electic charges (pencil) moves here and collide into other particles (his hand) and got reflected to another direction".....


was i paying attention??? hahaha.... all i can say is... i did entertain him abit here and there la.... but most of the time, i was in my own 'wedding dreaming state' (above)

No comments: