Friday, February 4, 2011

My family, My Friends @ the wedding

My family, My Friends @ the wedding
His parent, my parents = our parents




with Alfred & Alvin... Angela was missing cos she was busy packing my stuff up in the make-up room... i bought both Alfred's and Alvin's shirt.... quite nice ah.... simple yet something diff from the norm shirts...




with my nanny's (Kallang Airport Ah Ma) family... chong pin uncle, mei hua auntie, auntie mummy, uncle papa, ah gui uncle and susan auntie... ah ma couldnt attend the wedding cos she could not sit up for long period of time so she sent 6 representatives ... so sad that she couldnt attend.... =( ...




daddy's side uncles and aunties...can identify my dad's 3 brothers??? look quite alike one... hahaha....




siblings and daddy's side cousins... they were very happy that we have allocated one table just for cousins = no adults around... wahahaha... bet they had fun... =)




jingmei, my P6 science club friend...that makes up 18 years of friendship.... the girl who happened to be in the same class as me in sec 1 at holy innocent high school.... the girl who went on to join computer club and volleyball with me and the one who motivates me to complete my assessment books... hahaha.... really glad to see her at the wedding... think she's the only person who i have not meet up for more than a decade yet still invite de lo.... cos i really really like her lots.... =)




charlene, 16 years of friendship, more like a family member than a friend liao...=) ... same sec school, never in the same class, know almost all my friends, were even working in the same tuition centre as me for a short period of time.... always there for me, poles apart yet friends for so long... =)



16 years of friendship ... =) .... the riverside sec sch group that went diving tog, rock climbing tog, clubbing tog.... =) ...missing in action --> chunyang & ailing



13 years of friendship.... =).... class of 1s7 and 2s7, CJC, the group that gets to meet up at least twice a year... =) .... and is always 1 full table at each other's wedding...




24th student council... =)... my 'cca' in cjc.... something that i am damn proud of.... 13 years of friendship too... =) ...not forgetting to mention about my PTL too... ;P



pamela and julius, known julius from cjc as the ah beng who is always with kenneth.... somehow get to know him more when he helped with the debt collection from kenneth and since then, we kept in contact every now and then... really happy for him to finally found his Miss Right... =)



jess & hubby.... jess is my insurance agent turned friend.... has been her client for the last 11 years lo.... she witness my change from a uni school girl to mrs ang... and she witness how catty i can be with my money too... hee.... the blue rectangular thingy that i m holding is a deck of love quote poker cards in blue which she is using as her wedding favour... =)...so sweet of her to give me a set... =)






Xinying, baby marcus and vivian... my fyp mates.... =) .... and the group that makes an effort to meet up at least 5-6 times a year... =) .... hurray to 10 years of friendship... =)




Rachelle, my uni attachment buddy at NTUC.... really glad that she could attend the wedding, due to her family and work commitment, she has not been joining vivian and xinying at our gathering for the last 1-2 years le.... but she told me that she has just changed her job and that she is able to meet us for our gathering liao.. =)

Li Jing and Aaron (together with wifey stephanie), together with vivian and rachelle formed my econs group in uni.... =)... did numerous projects together and really have to thank them for having me as a project mate...i used to skip so many lessons that i dun really know what is going on in school most of the time... hahahaha ....also miss the way they always stroll into tutorial rooms with a cup of coffee or tea.... hahaha....


Regina and jeanie.... regina was my econ tuition kid 7 or 8 years ago..... very bubbly and she makes an effort to meet up once or twice a year.... jeanie, regina's friend who got me my 4 days attachment at United World College last october....




uncle yew cheong, same batch of tutor at smartlab 8 years ago.... used to gossip behind the boards in between classes... hahaha....


claire, did contract teaching together at teck ghee primary 6 years back, went to nie together and the one who made my ang bao box.... =)....




laurice and michelle (represented by the ang bao)... nie pals.... and sweet michelle gave me an ang bao all the way from brunei in brunei dollars.... hahahaha.... so cute.... =)









joyce, mab and laurice.... how come i m not looking inthe same direction as them de???

No comments: