Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ROM

...ROM...


a fussy bride arranging the ring bearer and wedding dolls just before the ceremony


洪爸爸 as witness 1




joyce as witness 2.... both look so serious lo....


while the 2 of us were all relax





at the middle part of the JP's speech, i can still act abit enthu but can see Mr Ang already giving a half sianz face liao... hahahaha





towards the end, we were slouching in our seats.... can see that our enthusiasm gone liao... hahahaha




him: yes, i do



her: yes, i do... (i know i look abit hesitant hor here but i m more than willing de... heee)


i forgot why was i laughing so heartily... must be some silly thing that Mr Ang say....as usual... hahahaha.... he's my personal comedian... muackz....

signing on the dotted line for him equates to getting a cutie wife for life.... that's y he's smiling so happily lo...





signing on the dotted line equates to getting a cute cute ah boy for life too.... a signature that also transform me from Miss Chua to Mrs Ang... a name which i m still trying to get use to in school... hee...

just a side note... the feather pen very nice hor??? provided by Peony Jade restaurant de..


the most crucial signature required to certify that we are legally married.... yippy!!!


Look at how rough Mr Ang is with my fingers... he literally pry my fingers apart and shoved the ring over my finger...think he was very nervous.... hahahaha....



checking to ensure that Mr Ang din dislocate my ring finger.... =P



hand in hand as we read our vow...



His: I, Ang Kok Ming, take you, Chua Lai Peng Candy, to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and hug you tightly when you cry, loving you faithfully through good and bad times, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day onwards for as long as we both shall live.


Her: I, Chua Lai Peng Candy, take you, Ang Kok Ming, to be my hubby. Together we will create a home and become a part of each other. I vow to help create a life that we both can cherish and inspiring your love for me and mine for you. I vow to be honest, caring and truthful, to love you as you are and to grow old by your side as your love and best friend.



can tell that he's laughing lo...his cheekbone so high... hahahahaha...



JP Mr Pua Luck Kheng, 洪妈妈, 洪爸爸, Mr Ang, the newly appointed Mrs Ang, Joyce as my witness

2 comments:

Unwanted Kid said...

Hello ! Can I check with you how is it with JP Pua ?

Candy Chua said...

Hi,

(+) He was punctual, professional, neat, cheerful. response quickly and clearly through sms and phone call (this was abt 6 years ago - no whatapps yet),

(-) He was a little boring, a little long winded