Friday, February 18, 2011

Wedding MTV

Wedding MTV

once upon a time, long long ago...in oct 2010... chanced upon this video and find it very sweet and like quite fun to be MTV stars oh...


i wanted one too.... hahaha.... but is the low budget kind one...the one above costs at least 5 hundred dollars bah..... so i selected some of our photos and got Mr Ang to 客串 as my MTV star.... hahahah.... initially wanted to show it during the wedding de... but just din bother to complete it as we were just too busy handling and solving other more important issues during the wedding prep....

anyway, to the song below, bo liao me forced Mr Ang to take a series of stupid photos with me....


Presenting the half completing bo liao montage, directed by me, that was never screened.... heee.....

"I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad


Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you


I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches

Build you a fire if the furnace breaks

Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you

Kiss you


Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you

Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink

Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you"


as you can see, we have not manage to find or take a suitable photo for all the phrases, i will try to when i am free and bored and want to bully Mr Ang bah... heee... =P

No comments: