Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 10 Blog Challenge - What's in my wallets?



Blog Challenge 1 - 10

First saw there's something called the blog challenge on xiaoxinz's blog and thought it would be fun to give it a try....it's supposed to be a everyday thing for 30 consecutive days.... but me being me.... took more than 8 months to do the first ten....and even so, it was not done in the sequence as listed.... i just picked those that i like to do in any order i like... no fast & hard rules right so i had even decided to just end it at 10.... hahaha...cos i decided to do another kind of challenge.... more about it later.... presenting :



Day 10 Blog Challenge - What's in my wallet(s)?

before robbing the wallets of their contents, i feel that it's only respectful to check out the wallets first... on the left is my guess wallet....bought it at a 20% discount from Paragon Metro in 2004.... only cost me about $55 if i remembered correctly.... it was bought under Joyce's metro card where she got to enjoy 20% storewide discount on her birthday month - december... =) .... luv this wallet to the max.... slim, thin and still in good condition after more than 6.5 years, although there were up to 10 months where it was kept in the cupboard while i was using the white wallet which Mr Ang bought for me as a valentine's day present last year...


on the right is a coach coin pouch which michelle "strongly encouraged" each and everyone of us to get to signify our (claire, me, mab, michelle and laurice) friendship back in the nie days.... hahaha... i think someone has the white and brown one, another someone or 2 has the gold one....but forgot who got which colour lo.... been 4.5 years and it's still in excellent condition too...=) ....we bought is at approx $42 each only as michelle had asked her friend who was travelling to the states to get it for us....


... The backview ...





....the inner view...



okay, let's take a look at what is kept inside the wallet....



civil servant card - made in 2005 - while still doing contract teaching in Teck Ghee Primary School.... time flies..... 6 years with the same employer liao..... so damn proud of myself...

my 3rd pink IC - lost my 1st one at a pasar malam when i was getting a gift for my secret pal during jc year 1 in 1998....mum lost my 2nd one 3 years later..... made this in 2001....think the police will suspect me of selling my ic if i m to lose it again... the leather string thing around the neck was the "in" thing that few years lo... damn obiang looking now la.... so looking forward to changing my ic this year..... =)

i only had a pathetic $5 in my wallet this morning despite winning $29 at mahjong last night.....



4 x $1 voucher from Manhantan fish market....to be used by 2nd sept and payment must be paid with a dbs credit card..... received it when Mr Ang and I "celebrated" our half year wedding anniversary at the bishan branch....


Yami yogurt loyalty card...... am a great fan of yami yogurt and no other yogurt.... love to buy the take home pack at $8 to slowly enjoy in the comfort of home sweet home....



multiple bank receipts - result from transfers made due to online shoppings and out-going loans.... oopx..... blanco out the account balance not because i have alot of money, it's more of the lack of it.... wahahaha.... a flat + reno can really wipe out one's saving.... =S



atm cards..... one of the POSB one belongs to alfred chua.... then how come it's with me leh??? cos i m his financial CONTROLLER mah....



my one and only credit card.....Can i have a sub card Mr Ang???


a little photo of us - taken at hort park - children's day 2009






the faceshop mini membership card and a keychain from the states from siew mei....


this pouch is mainly for membership cards and my passion card which i m using as my eazylink card too..... passion card gives good perks at cathay cinema.... $7 a ticket irregardless of day and a free super mini popcorn for every 2 tickets bought with the card.... this card also entitles a 15% discount at Brewerk which we coincidentally found out last Friday when we went there for a chillax session with yuan, gerald and casper....


other cards in the pouch are membership cards for Popular Book Store, Metro and Ikea

this last super cute card, full of funky animals, is a gift card from vivian and xin ying... it contains $70 to be used in ikea.... it's a present as part of my house warming gift.... =)






a Dubai coin (change from starbuck when we transit for rome) and 2 singapore coins...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 9 Blog Challenge - a pix of myself







Day 8 Blog Challenge - short term goal for the month








Day 7 Blog Challenge - a pix of something that has the greatest impact on me










Day 6 Blog Challenge - favourite super hero










Day 5 Blog Challenge - pix of somewhere i have been to










Day 4 Blog Challenge - habits that i wish i didnt have










Day 3 Blog Challenge - pixs of me and my friends








Day 2 Blog Challenge - meaning behind my blogger name








Day 1 Blog Challenge - a recent pix of us and 15 facts about us


No comments: