Tuesday, August 9, 2011

House Warming 2 - badminton + 24th SC

House Warming Part 2 -



Mrs Ang's CJC Council Gang


Surprise!!!!! cos I prepared steamboat..... hahahaha....woke up early in the morning to buy the ingredient all by myself.... =)...damn proud of myself that day.... =D


missing - Yei Mun and wifey - cos sotong me forgot to update him in the change in meeting time from 630pm to 1230pm.... oopx.... but he still rushed down when we checked on him at 3+.... hahaha....








my ah niu niu & charles under my 榕树下....






PTL with a spastic face and I.....






Jessie and I - joined in the GE Kate Spade craze.... hahaha....


My decal tree seems to be our favourite backdrop... =)



celebrating it a month after his birthday....late better than never right??? Hee....









Wishes from Yei Mun and wifey....so sweet....





(not forgetting the ang bao too...=P)







Mr Ang's NTU Badminton Gang

Had Pizza Hut delivery...=)... Yummy...





celebrated Si Ying's birthday with a yummilious mango cake....



Mr Ang posing with his favourite toy from Leon





the oh so pretty microwave from many many ppl within this gang.... =)





House Warming Part 1 -


http://tangtang-land.blogspot.com/2011/05/mr-angs-uni-friends-our-first-group-of.html

No comments: