Sunday, October 9, 2011

second third of birthday weekend

Second third of my birthday weekend

it's a day of food and food and more food...first, met mummy at causeway point to try out Hot Tomato at level 2....i had the aglio oglio while mummy had a well done ribeye steak ...topped up set lunch for both of us and cost me $30+.... still prefer xinying's ken's aglio oglio....

then proceed to meet patricia and her son to have dessert a xin wang at yishun.... had mango pudding with vanilla ice cream and ice hong kong milk tea.... yum yum....


then met alfred and alvin to treat them manhattan...these two endless pits ate $90 worth of food lo.... patricia, her son and me were just starring at the 2 as they ate la.... it's amazing what 2 growing men can eat..... but it was fun getting updates from their lifes....

by the time i m done with 3/4 of the food for the day, it was already 5+.... to be ready for 'dinner' with mr ang and angela.... and was super irritated by Mr Ang la... kept keeping track of where i was the whole afternoon.... kept asking me what time i was reaching home, my exact location etc etc....

before i could lash out at him for being so irritating, he said he got a surprise for me.....hmmm.... present??? big big present??? then he led me towards angela's room.... so i thought was it that angela got a bf???? wahahaha.....

to my surprise when the door was opened....chunyang with his silly purple pong pong hair, ailing, yuan, gerald, charlene, joyce and laurice were there.... heee.... really din expect them to be here lo.... they were supposed to only turn up on the last 3rd of my birthday weekend, not the second third.....they even termed the surprise party for me as OSH (operation sweet house) and had been secretly coordinating it for the last 2 weeks .... even roped in Mr Ang to ensure that i will be home during the timing la...no wonder he was checking on me the whole day lo








look at the weird combination of food they bought too...wahahaha....where got ppl buy 3 packets of fried rice one lo??? one was with salted fish, the other one with sambal chilli and a normal one....and also bought 30 chicken wings, 4 rolls of popiah, a box of vegetables, otahs, rojak,  (and not in the photo) 3 bottles of red wine, a bottle of chivas, a bottle of mini baileys, at least 4 - 5 bottles of coke, green tea and ice lemon tea....and all these for 10 people.... !!!!.... 
 
so what's the best way to clear some of the food but the game of fuzzy duck and 007 bang....

it's definitely more fun when you are in the game la.... especially when quirky rules are applied...example, you can only speak in perfect english, ask for permission to start a round of game and not have any abrupt movement.....else the punishment was to
either eat a spoonful of fried rice or drink a sip of red wine…..had a great great 2 - 3 hours laugh

me feeling stress here sitting between the  guys who were out to sobo me in the games...=s


ending off the celebration with an ice cream cake...woohoo..... yummy..... and they just have to do this to me lo....look at the number of candles!!!!!......









look at all the marks the candles left behind.....wahahahaa.....machiam like my pimpled face la.....


then we had a game of mahjong where i won $3... =)..the smallest win to date in home sweet home...wahahaha...

overall, a splendid second third of my birthday weekend....luv the people in my life so so so much..... muackz muackz... 

On a day without make-up. Ailing can still make me pretty with photoshop...wahahahha 

No comments: