Sunday, January 13, 2013

qoo10

was introduce to gmarket, now known as qoo10, for the ten thousandth time and decided to check it out..... regretted my decision.... i got hooked... =S

first round of shopping was to get some tiny gifts for my art teachers who had put in so much effort to put up their pupils' artworks for the art exhibition...



(super duper cute cable ties)






and as i browse through the ten thousands of things on sale, i couldn't stop myself from filling up my qoo cart with clicks & clicks & clicks.... thank goodness, it was xmas season so there was a valid reason to click & click & click .... hahahaha..... 

bought 5 of this..... very useful in keeping all the discount cards that were seldom use... kept one for myself.... 


so pretty but was wondering who uses door stopper nowadays.... a question on facebook and indeed there are ppl who are still using them.... 


super useful as well.... love it lots lots cos it dosen take up much space at all and everything is at a glance.... =).... kept one for myself too... 

No comments: